Friday, April 30, 2010

Girl Advice?

I'm a junior in highschool, and there is this one girl that i see in the hallway everyday, and she just catches my eye, I think she is really pretty, but I find it some what difficult to just randomly start a conversation with her out of no where, she isn't in any of my classes I just see her in the hallway, any advice?Girl Advice?
Say hi to her when you pass her in the hallway. Eventually move up to 'hi, how are you'. If you encounter her anywhere else (sporting event, dance, whatever), be sure to talk to her.Girl Advice?
Need to make a way to talk to her. Don't write a note. See if you can cross paths before or after school. I assume you know her name. Say something like ';%26lt;her name%26gt;! Hi. I'm %26lt;your name%26gt;. I've seen you around in the hall and wanted to say hello.';


Then give it a second and watch her and listen very carefully. See how she responds. If she's friendly, smiles or blushes or does something coy then ask her out for a burger or to sit together at a ball game or something. Make another chance to talk more.


If she snubs you, you haven't exposed yourself much, so not much lost.





Go for it, mate. You'll do fine.
Maybe bump into her or something.......then you can start a casual conversation.





No, just kidding......but ask your friends if they know her. That's how I met all the guys I know. If your friends have girl friends who are friends with her (haha confusing) they can have a casual party or something, and you two can meet up there. It's your best shot.
i say ask her if she has a bf .. if there is some good talking on but if she says yes then ask u can be a friend that she can talk to no matter what
Don't over try to impress her, girls can be turned off to a guy that is constantly trying to impress them. Just casually walk up to her and say ';Hi!..my name is____what's your name?'; and then follow it with like ';So what classes are you in?'; Girls love a guy that can introduce themselves and not be shy. I'm sure she'll like ya if you be confident.
If you see her at a game or dance, in Wal*Mart, anywhere, go to her and say something like ';HI, I'm ....., what is your name?'; or something, but don't come off as obsessed or anything, just friendly. Even if it is in the hall where you see her, talk to her, but you might try warming her up to you slowly, like smiling at her as you past, then after a few days say hi or good morning as you cross paths. If you know anything about her favorite sports, books, whatever she is interested in, mention something about them sometime, like your not even thinking about it, just like ';Do you know if the library has a twilight'; or ';Are the Panthers winning? I haven't heard this weeks scores yet'; something simple that doesn't seem like you have given it much thought. BELIEVE ME, just that you ask her something means that you have given her thought, if she likes you, she will like that.
say';hi'; then gradually start talking to her then as things start to move along you ask her to a dance... Good Luck
sorry, but I'm a junior also and if you guys don't have any classes together, i don't think it will last too long. but i think you should give it a try. tell her how you feel. don't be shy, get the guts. girls like guys with gut!


Good luck!!!





~Kiki
Just gradually start talking to her...Start with Hello!


or Hey! Howdy! whatever works the wait a few days...ask her how she is...Then just start a conversation....Ask 1 of her friends {if you know any of them} what she likes doing and then talk to her about that..You Know??


If that dont work...?


Then I dunno, Really!!!


~GooD LucK!~ ;)
if u walk past her get her attention and just smile at her or say hi to her. be friendly and be mature.
Well if you see her in the hallway, just ';accidentally'; bump into her and start a convo like ';Oh! I'm so sorry!.....(pause) what exactly is your name? (she answers) Well I don't think I've seen you before! Oh! well I gotta go to class now! I hope I get to talk to you again!';





Anything like that to start a mini conversation will work just fine! Who knows maybe you will become friends with her and then eventually go out!





Have faith and believe in yourself! Good Luck!





~Nikki~

No comments:

Post a Comment