Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl Advice?

Okay, I absolutely like this girl, who i am really good friends with. We have so much in common, and we just connect. But here is the bad part, one of her friends asked if i thought she was cute, which i answered yes. I know she told her, and i hear them talking about me. She did not like me from what i heard. The trippy part is she acts like she likes me, and our friendship has gotten bigger. I am so confused. i dont know what to do. i mean if i tell her my feelings, she might say no, and our friendship becomes akward. but if i dont tell her my feelings, i might lose her. I mean, i think i really like this girl, i never felt like this towards anyone. What do you guys think?Girl Advice?
Well don't take it to extremes- those extremes being Best friends - Lovers .. Since you guys are already having a good ';friend'; relationship or however it is try to -test the water- maybe while talking try something that could possibly maybe be considered a flirt, like umm.. maybe a really long hug, or telling her she looks pretty today.. just the little quirks that might give HER and idea ( not her friend ) that you are willing to be interested in her infront of her .. if she doesn't respond well to it at least you know, and didn't fall head first into this huge I love you, please be with me speech... right?





Justin. Age - 16Girl Advice?
I'm not a guy but i know what your talking about...that fear of losing a friendship for the chance at a relationship...i have this guy friend who i like, but i didn't want to tell him because he is my friend and i feared losing him. I wasn't gonna say anything, but my friend did...trust me, its better if you tell her then to go through a friendship feeling that pang every time you see her. She will either like you back, witch would be great(didn't happen in my case) or she wont and if she was ever your friend she wont let that come between you and her. If she does then she didn't deserve the feelings you had for her because friends are there no matter what. I suggest telling her, it cant go that wrong...i hope it goes better for you then it did for me, but i still have a friend and I'm sure you will. TELL HER! Bon chance
well, because you know this girl really well and you have reasone to belive she likes you i say go for it. BUT DO NOT BE SHY ABOUT IT. slipping a note into her locker will not cut it, i say go up 2 her giver a big bear hug and say something funny like ';OH my darling where have you been all my life';


watch her facial expression and her attitude tword the whole thing, if it goes well ask her if she was interested in having a boyfriend, then change the subject. when you go to leave give her a quick peck on the cheek and well... she'll get the point
See this can be a very confusing thing. I suggest you confront her. It's better to clear the air then to have your heart as her play thing. If you guys are such good friends ...your friendship should recover from this event. Goodluck.

No comments:

Post a Comment