Friday, April 30, 2010

I need girl advice!! please?

ok.. so the story is.. i gunna spend the nigh at my friends house and my girl friend was going to spend the night there also, but we told her mom that i wasn't going to be there.. and we are both talking and watch a movie when her mom drove up. and my friend chris and i stood up and walked out side to see who it is. and when i saw her mom i ran and jumped the fence (she didn't see me).. but she saw my car... and when i came back after running for about 3 miles my girl was gone.. her mom came and got her and took her home.. but then my girl broke up with me and said i wasn't a man and ran,,( i ran.. yes.. but i was hoping she wouldn't have seen my car..) what should i do??I need girl advice!! please?
yeah she was right 2 say u werent man enough and u just ran off on her. u really should have stayed. and what can u do? she broke up with u and thats that.I need girl advice!! please?
I agree with your girlfriend, excuse me, ex girlfriend. I think it was chilish of you to run off like that and leave your ex girlfriend there to face her mother alone. If you two were planning on spending the night together then I am assuming that you were hoping to have sex with her. I can tell you that if you are running off and hiding like a child, you are way too young to be having that kind of relationship.
I think you should apologize to her if you havent done so already, and explain to her why you ran. thats the best thing you can do for now, sorry. Don't worry what other people have said, she might be right, but you had a good reason and its not your fault. You could've stayed but whats done is done, I think it was a bit stupid for her to dump you over one thing, even something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment