Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice?

so i'm just curious here. been talking to this girl on match for almost 2 months now...and like 2 weeks ago she requested me as a friend on myspace and so we've been talking on there. total, we've sent like 25 emails back and forth. at least. she commented how she likes i'm down to earth and family oriented, she said ';i like talking to you too'; after i said i enjoyed talking to her. i then said ';we should meet up sometime'; and she agreed, then askin me when i was free to do so and asked ';maybe after finals?'; (we'rre college students---22 and 21 yrs old). most recently i said ';so what r u doing next week?'; and she said ';hanging out with you silly...no really idk yet.'; im not sure but dont girls say ';silly'; to guys when they're flirting/really into them?





She just sent me this reply tonight few hrs ago: ';He was your friend? How awkward. Yeah, we should meet up. I'm just trying to get over a cold right now. It's too nice a weekend to be inside sick. Oh well, I guess there will be other niGirl advice?
umm i would say that she is pretty much into youGirl advice?
It sounds to me like she is very interested in meeting you. Just don't rush things. Meet her somewhere very public so that you can both feel safe and comfortable and not feel any pressure. It would be best if everything goes well with first meeting to continue with this for at least a month or two to learn more about each others likes and dislikes, health, finances, hobbies, etc...and then if all continues to go well begin a normal dating regimen. Online dating can be great but it can also be dangerous and often can have very tragic endings if you are not smart and cautious about it.
sounds like shes just bored and killing time on the net...not many relationships that start out this way will last. but there's always the exeption.
dont mean to burst your bubble, but what you have said doesnt mean she's interested. what you should do is see how things go over a period of time.not because she enjoys chatting with you and called you ';silly'; it means she's interested and if she flirts it doesnt mean she's interested either. it could just be her nature.
You could always ask to meet up next weekend and ask for her number.
Maybe she hasn't been on Match because she believes she's found someone, that someone being u! If ur in contact with her a lot, and u do want to meet her, give her ur cell number and suggest u arrange to me. I think she called u silly etc as a way of feeling less awkward. Maybe she was expecting u to say ';i'd love to hang out with u next week'; It would of been easier to call u silly then to just say ';i want to meet u'; It's a girlie kinda flirty way of getting the message across that we want something! I hope it all goes well for u x
maybe she really do have something interesting thing for you!


try it ul never know unlessu tried it!
Sounds to me like she is interested......and looking for a one and one exclusive relationship....if that is what you want as well, go ahead and jump in. Give her your cell and see what transpires.





And yes, a lot of girls use ';silly'; when they are flirting (I never did....but...some do)





Good luck
It sounds to me like she likes you and really likes the idea of meeting you. And yes, we do call you guys silly in a flirting way, at least I do. I think it would be alright for you to give her your cell phone number and really make plans. You are old enough. Good luck to you! :)
You sound like a sweet guy, and maybe she is really into you, but I wouldn't get my hopes up too high. I say silly to alot of guys that I'm not interested in that way. Silly doesn't mean anything but Silly, so don't look to far into it. Also, I have made plans with guys I talked to online ALOT, but I've stood every one up except for one, and I only met him because he was giving me a computer. Sorry if this appears negative in your situation, but I'm just telling the truth (my version of it anyways). Hope that helped. Good Luck with the girl.
heres a girl talking..... Duh man she's totally into you you really need to meet up with her. she's only limiting her conversations to you and when she does shes dropping hints that she wants to go out plus she's flirting with you left and right!! you both seem like really sweet people you should go for it ;-) GOOD LUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment