Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl advice?

met this girl on match, exchanged 6 emails. but then it took me a week to reply bc of college work and stuff. she didnt reply to my ';late'; email. this was around may 3rd/4th. but see i gave her my myspace link in the 3rd email and she never mentioned it or went to it (well she mightve went to it but i couldnt tell). well she sent me an email on there like 2 days ago, saying, ';hey';, and i replied 'hey whats up';. she read but didnt reply. so then the next day i get a friend request from her, so i accept.


in the beginning on match, she said she liked my personality (from my profile) that i down to earth and family guy. but she also said she was ';very shy at first.';


i think shes one of my cutest matches...and nicest too. do you think she likes me/is interested ? is she just shy and thats why it took her awhile to add me? or do you think shes not interested?





Oh yeah,Girl advice?
man, internet relationships are not for heavy hearted... personality goes a long way in sustaining things... really its all you have to base things on. dont be mono sylobic, treat it like a drunken phone call in the middle of the night (no worries) see how she reacts...


---if you fart and she doesnt run,, shes yours..--Girl advice?
I would say that she is interested..... i would continue to talk to her and just see waht happens. no one can tell u what she really thinks so u just have to ask her urself! go for it!!
think about it. u never met in person she could be having more 'same old things' then u think. she probaly is intrested. be urself. don't lie

No comments:

Post a Comment