Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I really need girl advice. girls only please?

i really like this girl in my class but im moving during summer vacation.


and she has a boyfreind and lots of guys after her. im shy but were friends for a start.


she jus drives me mad with her looks.


and personality.


but im not the best looking guy.


i dont have acne or pimples or anything.


just a little husky.


and i want atleast a date or a kiss or something.


anything.


i just dont know what to do.


and thanks to other kids rumors were spread and i dont have very many friends.


i just dont know what to do.


but she justs haunts me in my dreams.


please any advice you have.I really need girl advice. girls only please?
Awww..... :) ok this is what you do. You say you are friends with her? Closen your friendship. Dont be pushy but just talk to her more and show her your a good dude. Also show her that your there for her. And then when her boyfriend cheats on her or dumps her, who do you think she will come crying to about it.....?I really need girl advice. girls only please?
Start talking to her more, make her see why she would want to be with you more than any other guy. Don't over do it though.
There's no hope for you pal. My advice is to work your fat off before you move and start all over. Just a complete change of personality.
just go up and talk to her


if you really want the suspense to end then just ask her to dinner
You remind me why God gave men hands...and lotion...

No comments:

Post a Comment