Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl advice and trouble!!!!!!!!!?

I recently came from a rafting trip. In this trip I was with some guy cousins and a girl cousin Who really know this other girl. This other girl and I both really like each other and we are trying to talk to each other because we're really shy(this is not the point). But on the rafting trip I was rowing properly and my guy cousins kept insulting me and kept saying that I wasn't doing a good job. I know I wasn't doing a good job but I was trying my best. I was in a pretty bad mood because of the way I was treated and my girl cousins was also sad because she realized that I was in a mad mood during the rafting trip. But the next day she got us kicked out of a shooting range and cried lol. Do you think she would tell her friend about the way I was on the trip? I don't know I was kind of the victim and I don't think she would say anything because she was also kinda victimized. What do you think???Girl advice and trouble!!!!!!!!!?
first of all i dislike guys that think they know everything about everything so who cares about the dude that was telling you that you were not good at rowing it took me all season before i felt that i was good on oars and i am on the river every day it a hard thing to learn, do i think she will tell your girl about the way you were on the trip, well you have to ask her and explain why you acted the way you did. if anything thing comes of it just explain why you acted the way you did.Girl advice and trouble!!!!!!!!!?
um what kind of story is this


its so random.


i think no
she might if theyr good friends, but dont worry if anything u should tell the other girl straight up wat happen if she ask but she also might think that u were the victim

No comments:

Post a Comment