Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need mostly girl advice on this. But just advice would be nice .?

Well me and my bestfriend always fight and I dont understand why. She's very protective and easily gets mad. I used to be like that but I try my hardest not to be anymore and I think im doing a good job but sometimes I feel like I cant tell her things I should tell a bestfriend. I trust her fully and thats not the issue. But its just that she usually gets mad at the truth or my opinion. And theres no way im ending our friendship theres too much we haved planned with each other and I wont ruin it for one problem . By the way right now were in a fight because she knows when im mad its best that I stay myself for a couple minutes and I walked out and she was in my room and it's pretty late and I live in a six family house and she slammed the door and I was very angry because next door they have a baby and she slammed it loud. ! But i just told her I find it very disrespectful and she shrugged her shoulders like saying I dont care.I need mostly girl advice on this. But just advice would be nice .?
DO not have her over so late and friends fight all the time. I know what you mean about not telling her things because she would react crazy. My best buddy is like that. The 2 of you have your own personalities and you'll get thru it. Next time she goes off just tell her you hate it when she gets that way and you are going to walk away because it's not worth fighting over.I need mostly girl advice on this. But just advice would be nice .?
thats not a real bestfriiend.


thats just wrong.you honestly dont need her as a friend.SERIOUSLY.


yu need a new bestfriend.b/c she's not one.


i dont think she needs the title as a ';Bestfriend';,,she needs to be considered as just a friend.
i think if shes your best friend you shuld be able tooh tell her absoulty everything..if not tthen the best fried thing isnt real..its justa label..fighting with ur besty is normal, ersonalities dont always meshh..
gosh that is so like wasting yur time


go nd find some else
sounds to me like she has some issues of her own.





i think the problem here is that you're not sure if shes your best friend. yes yes you have already planned so much with each other, but dont tell me that youve never doubted it? exactly.





its okay.





sometimes you feel you cant tell your best friend things mostly because youre afraid of something. whether its the fear or them telling other people, or because youre afraid that theyll get offended.





if she really is your best friend, she'll come around. why dont you confront her? if shes your best friend, you should know most things about her. how pissed she gets, how soft she gets, what makes her soft, what makes her pissed, etc.





but youre right, too.


you should give it a couple of days.


3 days to a week, would probably be best if you need time to think this over.





then you can confront her, carefully, and tell her that she should try to not get pissed off easily.





hope i helped, and good luck hon!


:) xx.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment