Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl advice: Is she into me?

I met this girl online. She emailed me and we soon then started ';talking'; through text messaging. We then moved it to AIM. I said I defintely felt a connection, she said the same. Anyway we plan to meet up (she's working two jobs and had her shift covered so she could go out with me) and last night we meet for mini golf. She calls me right before and asks where I am. Next thing I know she is walking through the doors on her phone (with me) and she smiles and we hug. All throughout the game we are standing close to each other, she is playing around, like tapping her club on mine, trying to make me mess up, talking a lot, etc. Oh and she was talking during one hole and said how when she said my profile she thought ';This guy is really cute...I'll message him.'; When I was about to putt she bumps her thigh on mine. Lots of physical contact. Anyway we make a bet (she chooses what the bet is) that the loser buys the winner coffee. Well I won. So she still suggested we go to the mall for coffee (she works at Starbucks). We get there and she introduces me to your boss and coworkers as her ';date.'; We sit and drink coffee, talk (for 40 minutes), and then we get up and go outside to watch a youtube video on her phone. So minutes later we depart. She knows I took the light rail/public transit there so she offers to give me a ride. I decline, say I'm meeting my friend across the street. We hug and I say we should see a movie soon. She replies ';Yeah I know totally'; and that ';we'll figure it out later.';





I thought she was into me and all that. But she hasn't texted me all day. I texted her around 2:30p to say ';everyone asked my friend and I why we went blond.'; She said she liked the blond buzz and was feeling it twice. Well she still hasn't replied.





What do you think? Am I worrying too much?





She does work two jobs and she has taken a while to text me back before we met too. Give me your advice, girls! Do you think she's into me...she's just busy working? Or is she ignoring me?





We're in our twenties.Girl advice: Is she into me?
No, don't text her today. You don't want to seem annoying.





She is a very busy girl, so maybe that's it. Or... she seemed to come across kind of strong, and you were a perfect gentleman. She might be used to guys coming across strong so she could be wondering if you really like her. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it too much or you will drive yourself nuts!





Why don't you try calling her tomorrow, and asking if she's free this weekend? See how she reacts to that.... if she plays it kinda cool, then just leave the ball in her court and let her call you when she's free.


Girl advice: Is she into me?
it seems like she likes u, i would texet her to see how she is doing and if u dont get a respond back,. wait a few days and see what happends, i wish u luck
It seems like she was into you! Unless she's just a flirt.





Wait until tomorrow to text her. Maybe she's just busy! But you don't want to seem clingy. Girls HATE that.
I think another text would be fine. If she seemed to like you it would be good to do. But after that I'd let her get back to you.
yeah it dose seem like she likes you, annd that you sould talk to her about it or call her and ask her if she dose like you...give her a smoosh
maybe.. ur over thinking everything and freakin out over nothing.. she seems not as into you as you are her though.. try to let her come to you i suppose. :-/
ask her not me
Ok your looking way to hard into this. Girls like space at first. They want space after the first meet.If she doesn't text you don't keep texting her or it looks stalkerish. You probably shouldn't even be counting the hours its been since the last time you texted her lol. So wait for her to text you. From everything you said it sounds like she liked you, and you said it yourself. Sometimes she didn't text back right away before. Don't get clingy and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment