Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need girl advice!!!!!! please help ?

what are the best things to say she n you flirt witha gil. I really like this girl and we talk all the time and I want to know the best thngs to say when talking to her. also what are the best parts to touch her at, like her legs arms, thighs, stomach or what else, where do girls lie to be touched at, I'm a 15 year old freshman at a private school where the girls have to wear skirts all the time. also she always draws on my arm and I kneed to no where to draw back and what to write on her leg. also sometimes I will just scribble on her thigh rite above her knee and I was wondering if I should try moving up her leg a little bitNeed girl advice!!!!!! please help ?
do things and if she doesnt aprove of it then u know wewere to stop lolzNeed girl advice!!!!!! please help ?
wow i would never let a guy scribble on me especially on my THIGH thats rude! you should keep you rhands off of her!.. she kinda sounds slutty! =/
dont move up 2 much farther or that would be pervish!
do somthing with her boobs
Wow---flirtation at 15 involves writing on each other---the middle schoolers I teach do the same things. Number one---don't rush, she obviously likes you enough to talk to you, but you're 15, you shouldn't be worried about touching a girl intimately as a freshman in HS---I'm not an ';abstinence'; pusher or anything, but it seems obvious by the fact that you posted this question that maybe you aren't quite ready for all that yet. Besides---why spoil a friendship--if it is a private school, you are there for 3 more years--it is probably a small environment--no need to create an uncomfortable situation that could last several years if it goes wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment