Sunday, December 27, 2009

Shy girl..... sort of (girl advice)?

Ok in one of my classes there's this cute girl who's sort of shy and I have never seen her talk to any of the other guys in the class. The other day she was fixing her make up and she asked me if it looked good. I told her it did, I made some funny joke that she laughed at, and then she started asking me all these personal questions like how old I was, what side of town did I live on, where I worked and stuff like that. Of course I answered them all and yes I did ask her the same questions after I gave my response to each question. Then we somehow got on the topic of the bad rain we just had and she kept saying ';awe'; and stuff like that cause everyone had umbrellas and I didn't so I was soaked. This was on a Friday so when I came back Monday I started talking to her about her job and stuff (she didn't seem as talkative and into me as last week), and then eventually I invited her to go with me to this small BBQ my friend was having on Friday. She told me she works almost every night except for Mondays and Wednesdays, and I told her no problem maybe another time, and then I went to my next class. Now here's the QUESTION: does she like me and should I continue to talk to her, or was she just being polite and so I should forget about her? (Mind you she is a senior and I'm a junior so I'm running out of time to talk to her! Next week is our last week!)Shy girl..... sort of (girl advice)?
She's graduating - go for it! The worst that can happen is she'll say no (although she seems potentially interested) and then leave and you can move on without being reminded of her every day!Shy girl..... sort of (girl advice)?
just go for it! if she says no, then you wont ever have to see her again! so yah, go for it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment