Thursday, December 31, 2009

I really need some girl advice!!! Please and thanks?

Theres this girl that i really like alot but she keeps giving me mixed signals. Like when she told me she was comming to visit me she said she wanted to ';get some'; and she will make motions with her hand like she wants to finger me, or shell grab my butt or something like that...but after everytime she'll smile or be like sike naw just kidding. I really dont know what to think. We are best friends and she knows I like her. She is just a really big flirt though and I dont know how to tell her that I want her to actually come through with all the little side comments that she makes. Do you think she likes me or is just messing with me?I really need some girl advice!!! Please and thanks?
Just come out and tell her how you feel, tell her if she does like you then she needs to stop playing games. I had this problem once a girl was doin this to me, and I told her straight up i said hey you know what i really like you and you need to stop fuckin around and tell me how you feel.





and ya know what she told me that she really did like me but was afraid i wouldnt like her back.





just tell her how you feel. =]I really need some girl advice!!! Please and thanks?
she's a teaser .... thats all , to stop all these mixed signals ...put the hard word on her then you will be able to see if she is just mucking around or not ... if she is not mucking around ....great , if she is tell her to stop teasing and if she doesn't .... dump her as a friend
You know, I think I would grab her and just start kissing her and see what she does. Don't let up and don't act unsure and even if she struggles a bit at first--keep on kissing. But be careful about knowing whether she is seriously struggling when you are kissing her. If you are unsure whether she wants you to continue or not, then best to just stop.
give her the best kiss of her life ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment