Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice please!?

Ok so here is my situation...


to make a long story short....


I liked this Girl Anna for a while, i lost my feelings for her b/c i thought she didn't like me. I eventually ended up going out with this girl kylee. Now, i found out that Anna likes me, and i like her as well, in addition to having my g/f, who is amazing as well. What am i supposed to do?!?!?!Girl advice please!?
well if you really care more about your gf stay with her


like you know the saying


never leave the one that you love


for the one that you like


because the one that you like


will leave you for the one that they loveGirl advice please!?
pick, do you like A better then K? if yes, choose her, if not or you simply don't know, stay with K, she is a good GF, don't mess that up. girls are tricky, weigh your options, usually the girl your with is your best bet. but go with your gut, the rest will sort its self out


best of luck
well it depends who u like more it might be hard to chose so just think about it in your dreams who do you see yourself with anna or kylee?
Pick the girl you have the most feelings for and go with your heart.
well think about who you like best and who you think you would get along with best.

No comments:

Post a Comment