Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need some GIRL ADVICE!!?

I met a girl about 2 months ago and we are somewhat good friends...We dont spend alot of time together but when we do she stares at me, makes fun of me, always messes with my hair(idk why but girls love messing with my hair), but then sometimes she will totally ignore me....Lets just say you were this girl and you liked me, how long would u go without talking to me or hangin out with me...We have alot of the same friends, interests and stuff like that...She asked me what i was doing this weekend online and i told her idk and asked her what she was doing and she never got back to me?? I know her and some friends went out to the lake but why would she ask me and then just leave it at that?? I just cant figure this girl out.. Thanks


BTW we both work fulltime but have almost the exact same schedule and she also lives with one of my better friends...I dont think she wants to make it obvious to them that she likes me so would it make sense for her not to invite me over as much??I need some GIRL ADVICE!!?
well i think it could be what u say about her not wanting her friends to know...also there are two other alternatives: 1. she is not sure about what she wants or 2. she is not sure if you like her. I think if u don't want to be too straight forward tell her u wanna hang out or just casually compliment her and see how she reacts, that can really help.





U know i couldn't make uop my mind about this guy...i wasn't sure if he was into me or not and we were just friends. So one day talkin he said he would like to hang out with me...since i kinda liked him we hung out just for a little while and then he texted me he had a nice time and would like to do it again...he said it like a friend, but at the end of the message he wrote Ur so cute. That made me think more of him and kinda gave me a hint that he liked me...and after a few more hang outs he told me he liked me and kissed me....it worked for him see =)I need some GIRL ADVICE!!?
It sounds like, this girl is giving you mix signals that's why you are so confused !!! It's a matter of how much of this you really want to put up with. If you really like her that much, then you need to just come right out and ask her how she feels about you. If she can not give you a straight answer, forget it. Girls can be flaky sometimes, that just means that they really do not know what they want in their lives. Do you really want to be stuck with someone, that's flaky and do not really know what she wants or don't want in her life. The answer is NO!!! Life is too short, you have to learn to enjoy it, and not second guess or worry about a confuse girl.
You said that she always makes fun of you infront of her friends right? If she does, would she just tell her friends that she likes you? If I were her, I wouldn't even mention you to them.
The best advice that i can give you is to get to know her more. Hang out and become friends. Then you can maybe ask her out to dinner and a movie but you should just be yourself and act like you guys are just two friends having a good time together!! :) Good Luck!!
Pop the question and kill the suspense...Why are you wasting time here...She likes you I guess considering the text message you mentioned...Go watch a romantic movie or go out on a candlelit dinner date...Something different from what you guys normally do...Give her hints and see how she reacts if she takes it well then you are on a roll ;) good luck!She is waiting for you to approach her.
I guess she likes u..


n she want u to make a move...


how about u ask your 'better friends'


about the girl u like...


maybe she knows something...





gooD luck!!
tell her how you feel because most likely sh fells the same way.
I think she is playing hard to get.


She wants you but she wants you to do that hard work, like most girls we like to be chased so if you really want her go and get her.
shes probably just not sure whether or not she should go for it...she may be wondering the same thing you are: do YOU like HER?

No comments:

Post a Comment