Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Guys and Girls Advice on a girl problem.?

A little back ground information:


Every girlfriend I've ever had either cheated on me or screwed me over in the end of the relationship. I never had very good luck when it came to girls. I met this girl at the beginning of the year, she's in my math class and my computer class. She's a little chunky and shy, but when you get to know her she'll light up the room like it's just that easy. She's the sweetest girl I know.





Anyways.. so I told her a couple months ago how I feel about her. That I like her more than a friend. She explained that she also has feelings for me.





Since that time of our talk, neither of us have really talked much about it. Nor are we dating. I'm not sure if asking her out is the right thing to do at the moment seeing as how we have only known each other for just this year. We text all the time and hang out at lunch every other day when she has lunch at the same time as I do. I haven't asked her out, and she hasn't asked me out yet. Should I ask her? Should I ignore my feelings for her? What should I do?








Any answers would be gladly appreciated.


Thank you.Guys and Girls Advice on a girl problem.?
She is probably asking the same things you are. Go ahead and ask her out. Or just hang out outside of school first and then ask her out.Guys and Girls Advice on a girl problem.?
Yeah, you should ask her out if you like her and she likes you. You know, sometimes, girls doesn't like to be the one making the initiation to a relationship. So just give another try for a relationship. Maybe this girl won't ruin you like the others. Best of wishes.
YES, she's waiting for you to ask her out =]


Good luck, man!


:D
i think you should ask her out, it sounds like you guys like each other shes probably just waiting for you to make the first move


:)
ask her out if you like each other.
you should defffff ask her out! if you guys have a good time together and like each other whats to lose right?
yes go for it look good to me
Just ask her out. What is she going to say? No? Then you move on.


You might regret it if you don't ask her out... she just might say yes. =]
well u say shes shy...so shs obviously..not gonna be like HEy lets go out!!.


i think u shood def...ask her out...or ask her again how she feels towards u.....idnt think u should let her go....or ignore ..ur feelings.....
ask her! that's adorable!
I think that you should ask her because your the man you should step up to the play and ask her on a date its not her job to come an ask u jus like it woulnt be right for a gurl to get on her knees and ask a boy to marry her shes not saying nothing because shes wating on you so u better go and ask her out .

No comments:

Post a Comment