Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need Girl Help...Girls advice?

I like this girl but I don't know if she likes me...


I'm an OK looking guy (I guess)


I talked to her friend and asked her to find out what she thought of me but the only problem is that her friend didn't ever tell me what she said...(I don't know if that's a bad thing or not, I'm thinking bad thing since she hasn't told me anything) Should I ask her what she said or should I grow up and just talk to the girl myself and whatever happens, happens?


I'm not a cocky guy, I play sports, I already got into college, I dress with the latest fashion, just about everybody knows me in the school...BUT when it comes to girls things hardly ever seem to work out for me...AM I not doing something or what?


Prom is coming up and I can't fly solo...


ANY ADVICE would be VERY HELPFUL....


Thanks!I need Girl Help...Girls advice?
Okay lucky for you this an easy scenario. Trust me girls like it better when you come and ask them out yourself. For all you know the girl that you like told her friend not to tell you her answer. Maybe she wants you to make the first move and come and find out yourself, that is A LOT sexier when a guy is dependent on himself, not on what her answer is. So just go up and ask her to out, or just to prom to see if you really like, because prom can tell you everything about a person. So just go up and ask her cause the worst she can say is no...and if she does ask someone else, because then maybe she wasn't for you. Good Luck!I need Girl Help...Girls advice?
Just ask the girl yourself, the worse that can happen is she says no
maybe the girl doesnt want to tell you because maybe she like you and wantes you for herself.....and if you like the girl just ask her out to the prom you never know what can happen maybe she will say yes
Well if you're a senior, then I'd say it's high time you learned to talk to girls yourself.





Girls don't want a man who will run to their friends. They want a man that will talk to them themself. Just don't be cocky when talking to her--because that's totally a turn off.





Just be yourself, and if she likes you...then everything will work out : ]





Best of luck !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment