Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl advice: is she into me ??? ?




I met this girl online. She emailed me and we soon then started ';talking'; through text messaging. We then moved it to AIM. I said I defintely felt a connection, she said the same. Anyway we plan to meet up (she's working two jobs and had her shift covered so she could go out with me) and last night we meet for mini golf. She calls me right before and asks where I am. Next thing I know she is walking through the doors on her phone (with me) and she smiles and we hug. All throughout the game we are standing close to each other, she is playing around, like tapping her club on mine, trying to make me mess up, talking a lot, etc. When I was about to putt she bumps her thigh on mine. Lots of physical contact. Anyway we make a bet (she chooses what the bet is) that the loser buys the winner coffee. Well I won. So she still suggested we go to the mall for coffee (she works at Starbucks). We get there and she introduces me to your boss and coworkers as her ';date.'; We sit and drink coffee, talk (for 40 minutes), and then we get up and go outside to watch a youtube video on her phone. So minutes later we depart. She knows I took the light rail/public transit there so she offers to give me a ride. I decline, say I'm meeting my friend across the street. We hug and I say we should see a movie soon. She replies ';Yeah I know totally'; and that ';we'll figure it out later.';





I thought she was into me and all that. But she hasn't texted me all day. I texted her around 2:30p to say ';everyone asked my friend and I why we went blond.'; She said she liked the blond buzz and was feeling it twice. Well she still hasn't replied.





What do you think? Am I worrying too much?





She does work two jobs and she has taken a while to text me back before we met too. Give me your advice, girls! Do you think she's into me...she's just busy working? Or is she ignoring me?





We're in our twenties.Girl advice: is she into me ??? ?
Honestly, she's probably just busy. Don't worry about it too much.





I need help from a guys point of view too:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Girl advice: is she into me ??? ?
Not to get your hopes up but i think she might like you she is prob really busy.
don't worry!! they girl is probably busy. two jobs....... from the way things went on the date, i would definitely say that she likes u a lot.seriously stop stressing.
i wouldnt worry bout it she's probly just busy
i think she's into you! she may be busy though. she might have also seen your text and wanted to respond but for some reason couldn't.


that happened to me a lot whenever someone texted me and my mom came. she thought my phone was off and it took forever for her to leave -.-
If you felt she had a good time, then she is definitely just busy. Sometimes even when we're on a break or whatever, we're just tired from the day and don't feel like doing anything, even small little tasks.


You texted her, you let her know you were thinking about her and now the rest is up to her. Don't fret, she'll reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment