Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need a girl advice, please help!?

I met that girl in my class in college and she seemed to show interest in me as well and I like her so much.... The thing is that she had bad relationship before and she is afraid to try again coz she doesnt wanna get hurt again. I explained that I am not the next asshole in the bar and all that but she still doesnt know what to do. I know I should not rush things because I dont wanna push her away. Please give me some advice!


P.S. I am thinking about her all the time and that kills me. Need a girl advice, please help!?
you really gotta give her time. instead of saying your not the next asshole in the bar, show her that you mean it. if you're too pushy, she will more likely to reject you!Need a girl advice, please help!?
just be with her, her best friend i say and let her begin to trust you and understand that your not one of those guys.


show her appreciation and cute things.


dont rush into anything, this girl just had her heart broken.


wait for her if you think she really worth it.





hope that helps

No comments:

Post a Comment