Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need Some Girl Advice?

If a girl is talking to you, how can you tell if she likes you or if she is just being friendly?Need Some Girl Advice?
If she plays with her hair, giggles, leans in towards you...makes a lot of eye contact.Need Some Girl Advice?
When I like a guy, I usually blush a lot and say really stupid things. But sometimes I'll play hard to get because I want to see if the guy likes me enough to seek me out. Every once in awhile I'll also flirt with other guys to see if he's jealous, but that's mean, so I try not to lol. Girls can be downright mischevious sometimes! I'll also laugh at pretty much anything they say and smile a lot.
thats hard...even for girls lol. i talk in a ';friendly'; way to many guys but that does not mean im interested in them. i remember once i kinda flirted with someone...once he flirted back it was a total turn off.
Some other guy had just ask this question. Anyway, look for the signs! Like flipping hair, can't stop smiling, blushing, etc. those kind of stuff.
Watch for telltale signs: she mentions she's single, she talks about a movie she wants to see (especially if she says she can't find anyone to go with her), she says she doesn't have any plans tonight or this weekend ... those kinds of things. Typically she does these at random, not in response to a question.





Otherwise, you can't really tell. She's talking to you because she is friendly. Smiling, looking at you, laughing, etc. -- a nice girl would do those things whether she liked you or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment