Sunday, December 27, 2009

I REALLY need help with this guy. GIRL AND GUY ADVICE PLEASE?

I'm in high school and I really like this guy. I know he isn't out of my leage because he said i was hott and he wanted to talk to me more (he told this to on of the guy friends)





after that, my guy friend told me he liked someone else in a different school. do i still have a chance with him because for some reason he is so focused on this one girl.





how do i make him more interested in me?I REALLY need help with this guy. GIRL AND GUY ADVICE PLEASE?
Well he's obviously interested in you or he wouldnt have said he wanted to talk to you more! Use what he's said - Talk to him more! Get to know him and spend lots of time with him flirting and building a friendship! Guys can only focus on one thing at a time so if you're spending all this time with him he'll be so entranced with you that the other girl will slip right out of his mind. Just be yourself, smile and flirt! Go get him! Good luck xxI REALLY need help with this guy. GIRL AND GUY ADVICE PLEASE?
thinks you r hot do what you do
wow this is tough..all i can say is FLIRT FLIRT FLIRT.
come on girl. flirt with this guy, if you want him.. go get him!!!


good luck


and dont wait around until it is too late!!

No comments:

Post a Comment