Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need girl advice what should i do?

So theirs this girl i really like her she's been going out with this guy for a little more then a year and they just broke up about a month and that's when she told me she's likes me so then we kissed a few times and talk every day on the phone. I think that she pretty much got over her ex for me but like we never hangout she's just always busy i don't know what to do





should i talk to her a little less make her want to talk to me and be around me more?? because i fell like I'm kinda smothering her when i talk to her every day and always asking to hangout





or should i just keep trying and hope she finds and hangout with me??





she knows i like her and we kissed it's just she told me that she's scared to move on because she doesn't want to get hurt againI need girl advice what should i do?
she is really scared to loose u i thnk.she ge hurt before.so its natural to be scared.give her time.everything will be ok with time.just let her know that u really love her.tell her always that u like her love her.best of luck bro

No comments:

Post a Comment