Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need Girl Advice Help Please!?

So.. I like this girl at my school but she has a boyfriend... They just started going out like 5 days ago and before she started going out with him I heard her telling her friend she didn't want to go out with him because she thought he would get no where in life. Well there is a farewell dance coming up and I want to know if I should ask her to that, wait till they break up and ask her during summer or wait till next year? Btw school is over in 7 days... Now why I think she likes me.. Whenever I am walking down the hallway behind her she looks back a couple of times... Now she stops and walks behind me.... Also in class she has her knees my direction and is either looking at me or in my direction.. Please give me advice on what to do.Need Girl Advice Help Please!?
lol okay I know this sounds crazy but tell her to dump her boyfriend for you...BUT ASK HER WHAT SHE THINKS OF YOU and don't ask her while her boyfriend is going out with her other wise there might be a very bad argument.Need Girl Advice Help Please!?
just flirt :)
This girl definitely likes you! If she's looking your direction or at you she's totally interested. That sucks about her boyfriend :( It always sucks when you like someone but they're dating someone else.





As for asking her to the dance while she has a boyfriend, that might be a bad idea because her boyfriend might get really mad! And if it was the other way around and you two were dating you wouldn't want another guy to ask her out while you were dating her.





My best advice would be to just wait till the summer to ask her out or ask her out when they aren't dating anymore. And it doesn't seem like she likes him very much so thats a very good sign:)





Just be patient and good luck with everything. And remember, they say good things come to those who wait!!
idk .

No comments:

Post a Comment