Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need girl advice =/?

Ive known this girl for over 2 years now and I've never said a word to her.our friends are the same the same people,i think she's the most beatiful girl in school.her eyes are amazing and she's cute. Other girls ive been with don't measure up to her. I can't picture myself with because I don't think I I'm good enough. I'm goodlooking but I'm scared that she's not interested.I think she knows I like her. When wer close together with our friends she doesnt say 1word to me. Any helpI need girl advice =/?
maybe she's shy. you can make the first move. talk to her. don't care if she's interested or not. just give a try. start as a friend. if she knows that you like her and she's not interested in you, then she'll stay away from you. girls usually don't make the first move.

No comments:

Post a Comment