Thursday, December 31, 2009

Should I reply back? Girl advice!?

Went to a baskeball 1st date with this girl from match.com last Friday. Hugged twice, fun date, laid back, etc. Texted her 2 hrs afterwards with, ';hey you made that game fun, we should meet up again sometime.'; I should've ASKED when/if you wanted to meet up again huh? Anyway, she never replied the text, but last night sent me an email on match.com, saying.....





';Hi John,


I just wanted to thank you for coming up and meeting me for the game. :) I had a good time. If only the A鈥檚 won! They were playing pretty lousy, I must say.


I liked how w





19 minutes ago


we had a little hot dog eating contest, but that could have just been me.





Don鈥檛 work too hard!


[her name]';





Btw, she is going to study abroad in Spain next month/in a month.





Should I reply back...and with WHAT? I do like her, felt a connection/chemistry, but does it seem like she likes me back or would she turn me down/make an excuse?





THANKS, GIRLS NEED ADVICE HERE!





(BEST ANSWER 10 PTS AHAHA)Should I reply back? Girl advice!?
I would keep looking for another opportunity to go out again and get to know her and her interests and her way of communicating. When you get to know her more, you will get a better idea of how to ask and when and where. Your natural curiosity is meant to inspire you to dig deeper and seek more information and understanding, so go for it. If you don't know, ask about her and her ideas/thoughts/interests. Then you can share more about your response to that and get to know each other better.





Also if she is going off to Spain, ask about how you can keep in touch. Sometimes writing or other means of communicating can help you learn more and grow in other ways you may not have otherwise. So again, follow any opportunity to get to know each other better. Go for it. The worst that could happen is that you gain a friend, and the best is that there could be more in your future.Should I reply back? Girl advice!?
I replied to this question before!! Ask her if she wants to hang out again!!!
Sounds like you missed rule # 1 of the good date, which is to make the plans for the second date during the first date. I think you should not call her cause she didn't give you the signals that she wants to keep in touch. If you really want to hang out with her again just to check it out and see if you are sure try emailing her that you have tickets to another game and see if she wants to go?


If you get no response or she says no then you have your answer
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment