Thursday, December 31, 2009

Help? girl advice? ---------> confused?

Okay theres this girl in my college. I see,talk,laugh,joke etc everything you can think of within friends - I do every day Lol. Everyone thinks we should both go out - with the amount of time we spend with each other and how much we laugh,giggle, at each others funny if not stupid jokes etc.





Today she was assigned to deliver something in a basket to a teacher in the school? I said oh dont worry I will come with you ---%26gt; I said let me hold the basket - and she said No I want to do it myself? ----%26gt; then we had this little giggly sort of fight over the basket and she ended up giving it to me. Then when I was outside the classroom - about to go in to give the basket - instead of waiting for me to give it to the teacher she ended up walking back without me? If she cared would she have waited? And if so or not why did she walk off?





I really like this girl but I dont know what she feels like? Can someone give me an insight to what you think of the situation?


Bear in mind were both 17 years olds?





Thanks folks all advice is appreciated! :) xHelp? girl advice? ---------%26gt; confused?
Girls are just like that. That's why they are interesting creatures. Or, rather, dealing with them is interesting endeavour.





You should understand that we are human beings. And girls are no less human than you or me. I think you know what I mean, lol.


What I am saying is, like you and me, she has also her own set of individual personality make-up that is, for sure, different---- or different even from anybody else. Different from all the other girls you have already known, and much different from any other girl you will still know in the future. (You don't stop looking at girls, do you? lol) And as I have said, that's what makes girls interesting. You know, I just dread the thought that, what if girls would just be like ---- or what if we were just like dogs that we just sniff each other's behind and then, when the chemicals are just right, then that's it. Would you like that? (Don't answer, no need, that will not happen according to evolutionists)





So, what I am saying, is, take that incident as a probing experiment. You both got into a snag. So, calculate how intense it is, and then also consider how soon or easily you both could get over it. That could serve as a ';model'; scenario for other future entanglements you will have.





But at the end of the day, it will be you who will decide what course of action you will do. I am right here miles and miles away from the scene. You are there right at ';zero ground'; so you have more visuals to judge from, as they say. Decide what's appropriate in your judgement.Help? girl advice? ---------%26gt; confused?
I think she just laughs with you to be nice. A girl that's just being nice is Not in love. I think it was rude of you to take the basket, then you get the ';credit'; and not her. Probably why she left. I'd bring this up to her to see if it's the case and if it is, end with an apology. She may find you more attractive for this gesture than your stupid giggly stuff!
i think she might just want to be your friend and you may be reading more into it than there is





but im 15 and could be wrong so i do hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment