Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice?

I really like this girl and I wasn't sure if she likes me or not, I sat by her today and asked her to help me with my work, she said ok and we started working, after a while my pinky finger kind of slid down between her desk and mine and she accidentally moved the desk real hard towards me and it smashes my finger and it hurt so bad, she was all ';I'm sorry I'm sorry!'; and she kissed my finger like one thousand times and kept apologizing, it was all swollen too.





Do you think she likes me or is just being nice?Girl advice?
Well, it all depends. Does she do this for every guy's finger she smashes? If so, then she is probably being nice. But if not, if you are the only or one of the few she has done this too, then its possible.





Try to drop some hints or ';accidentally'; do something and kiss her fingers.





If you are confident that its there, go for it, but if it isn't, I wouldn't push it.Girl advice?
she most likly likes u. but she wont tell u that. Girls dont want to be the who asks out the guy. that a guys job (in our mind) just be real foward with her and tell her how u feel. I love guys howr honest and say how they feel like most guys. Dont try to hit on her first eather. just go and tell her how u feel. : )





Good luck
i tell you one thing, i wouldnt be kissing a guys finger after i smashed it if i didnt really like him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment