Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl Advice PLEASE!!!?

Im currently having girl troubles. I only attract self centered women who only care about their looks and have not yet have gotten the privilege to date a girl with a great personality. please help me. Im 17 and have a great personality.





http://i667.photobucket.com/albums/vv33/Hathaway614/0527091643.jpgGirl Advice PLEASE!!!?
Aww! You're very cute =) =)


Most self centered girls are attracted to the hottest guys. They have a lot of confidence, and set their goals high.


Look a little lower on the social status. Get to know a girl before you date her. Find out what she does. My boyfriend and I were in track together, and we would talk all the time. Before I knew it, we were friends, then we were dating. It will be 3 months real soon.


LoL


Good Luck, sweetie =)Girl Advice PLEASE!!!?
Dude you are years ahead of the game at your age!!! High school socialite girls don't have anything else to concern themselves with. Look to the ones that have been alienated by those self centered Bettie's and you may find what you are looking for.
You're super cute.


Wait until college...you'll find better women there than in high school.





I've been told college students are more mature/better dating material than high schoolers. I hope that right..because like you, I only find jerks....so next year I'm going to college and hopefully I will find a nice guy there...and hopefully you will find a nice girl in college =)





Good luck,
um...id say you're really cute. but when people are really forward on here, you're probably going to end up with the same results. and i'm sure you do have a great personality. if you wanna email sometime just to talk...good luck with finding a nice girl. but your only 17. not too big a rush. (i'm 15)
Come here!





You're the guy of my dreams. I want you to come here.





I'm black, fat and slobby. I have very short hair. Most of my days, I wear a wig.





I'm as black as African-American folks can come.





So, Honey won't you come here. I always wanted to date a tall slender white boy.
whats ur problem with that! self centered women are usually the hot ones. ur only 17, enjoy it. some of us aren't as lucky as u








girls awnser mine plz





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
its because you are fiitt as ;)


lol


wat ya need to do is try paying attention to the quiet girls who will start to talk to you, you need to take the first step sometimes


(:





good luck x
Than why don't you ask a woman before you go out officially what they care most about themselves. Be social. Ask women out more often. Get to know them.
dont worry, the right gal will come when its time. dont rush. try getting more gals and hang out with them to get to know their personalities better
Well keep looking! Trust that right girl will come around when you least expect it! Btw your hot so it'll be quick;)
well look 4 girl wid good personality den dnt go da other way if u dnt like it/
your looking in the wrong places, come talk to me ( ;
your cute
your hott where do you live?
awww ur cute. idk what girls problems are these days....they dont know anything rly

No comments:

Post a Comment