Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl advice needed?

Girl at work I like never told anyone about it, found out she likes me also. problem is she is higher up in the company than me and are not allowed to date, dont know why but that is just the company rules, I would like to blow it off but I dont find many girls I would date seriously and she seems like one those girls for me I would like to ask her out anyways. why would she tell someone she is crushing on me if she knows we cant date, and she knew that person would tell me, i couldnt lose my job but she could lose hersGirl advice needed?
WOW! The story of my life! I was a manager at ';Major Fast Food'; chain. It was strictly forbidden for us to date ';crew';.They hired a guy named Josh.After talking with him for a few weeks, I developed a SERIOUS CRUSH. I found out that he liked me too. We ended up secretly dating for about 5 months.We were very careful about keeping our personal lives and emotions out of the workplace. To make a long story short, I ended up pregnant and so I had to tell senior management about our relationship and engagement. Because I was a good worker and we proved that we could keep work and home life seperate, I did not get fired. Moral of the story....we have been happily married and have a beautiful 2 year old daughter. I'm not saying to lie, but if you guys want to date...just keep it outside of work and GOOD LUCK :)Girl advice needed?
tell who cares about the rule just be professional at work how about if shes your soulmate. if shes willing why not love is about chances you never know what could happen
Girls never tell anyone anything accidentally. She defiantly wanted you to know, but be careful. She might just want to lead you on. Most girls wouldn't do that, but some would. I'd advise you to be friends and let her take it from there. That way, she is accepting the possible job trouble and cannot blame you.
Nobody can judge how someone feels about another person at work,but all i have to say is when ur at work act like your not in a relationship just wait till your outside work,relationship between workers just make them not concentrate on work,thats why you have the whole hours after work to be with that person.
Get her home phone number and give her a call. Surely the company wouldn't forbid you to ';phone'; her. But don't tell others in the company about it. Bring up the subject that she could lose her job if you and her dated. See how she re-acts to that. Would it be that difficult for her to move on to another job if she were let go? Does she have a car payment...? Does she support herself?? I think you and her need to talk about these things. Then you and her can decide what to do.
Maybe you should talk to her about it. Tell her that you know. If she denies it, you probably should not do anything. Play it in a safe way so no one looses there job, but be risky with your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment