Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice?

if i girl you chatted with online for two months brings up talking on the phone saying ';maybe we can talk on the phonesometime, what do uthink?'; and then gives me her # AFTER i give mine, and also asks if she wants to arrange to meet, does it mean she wants me to call before we meet?





she has my # too though.. we've texted.. do you think she meant after we meet talk? or does she want me to call before? do you think shes too nervous/shy to call first? i wish i could get inside girl's heads..... ;)Girl advice?
she wants to be more friendly and know u betterGirl advice?
I would want to talk on the phone first but thats just me. Give her a call sometime and be like so when you wana meet?
She probably wants to talk first :)
just call her u might be missing out on a good thing....or maybe she isn;t who she says she is??

No comments:

Post a Comment