Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice?

So one time my ex-g/f and I were staying in a hotel room on the beach for her birthday. We were in the bathroom, just getting out of a bubble bath together when I told her I needed to pee. She said, ';OK, I'll be out here'; and proceeded to go, but then I, getting a thought in my head, told her to ';Stay.';





I asked if she wanted to ';hold it'; while I peed. She was kinda grossed out at first, with the look on her face, and she started giggling. But she ended up holding it.





I was uncircumcised *at the time* so I told her she needed to pull back the skin so the pee didn't get all over us. She pulled it back, carefully, she always had this thing that the skin hurt me to be moved any which way. So once it was retracted, I started going.





She was in control...aiming it, holding it, etc. I just literally stood there. And she had *some* trouble too! She got a few splatters on the edge of the seat, giggling.





And she said she could ';feel'; the pee moving inside my penis to the urethra.Girl advice?
sorry, but I thought you were a girl...................Girl advice?
strange!!!
Hey, I have never done that. But I see you are into some kinky stuff.
woah there buddie that aint right and i am glad she was grossed out i was grossed out by reading the damn thing
i don't think i would do that, its a little weird. shouldn't you know how it feels you can hold yourself
That sounds disgusting, I am glad that my husband has more respect then to ask me that.

No comments:

Post a Comment