Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girl Advice! I need your help!?

8th Grade


I'm the boy





I like this girl, more then anyone will ever know. I really like here. We talk all the time! We even have nicknames for each other! but I don't think she like me the way I like her. I need your help. I want to tell her I like her, but I'm afraid that if I do it might ruin our friend ship.





Please try to help me. I've never felt this strong about a girl before. She's smart, funny beatifull and I really really need your help





Whats your best advice?





Please


Thank You!Girl Advice! I need your help!?
I think you should wait a while and get to know her more, like on a deeper level. Get her to feel like she can open up to you on anything but don't make her think that your JUST A FRIEND. If she can open up to you then she's deff. comfortable around you, which is really good! Make sure your not so clingy though. If she has a nickname for you, then she MIGHT have a little crush on you. You should start calling her up on like a friday night and have convos with her. It'll help her open up to you and you never know, maybe one day she'll see that she likes you just as much as you like her.Girl Advice! I need your help!?
Okay pal this is what you do, u **** her. haha just kidding that wrong you tell her how you feel and its just a risk you gotta take for love its just something you gotta risk. Wether shes into you that way or not you'll find out you cant sit around waiting for her to tell you she likes you, just go for it and im sure she likes you too but she doesnt wanna make the move so just try it take a risk for love.
If you're friends now and you don't think she likes you, don't ask her out.


Only if she flirts with you. If you ask her out and she doesn't like you, things between you could get awkward.
Just tell her.


You could get a groovy new girlfriend out if it. If she is a great as you say she is then she deserves to know.


On the off chance it doesn't work out the way you want, Its always better to know right?
Just take a risk and go up and tell her. Your only in 8th grade, if she rejects you now she'll forget by the time you are both in high school and you'll move on and find someone better.
Sounds like a friends only situation. As you get older you will meet more people and perfect your game. Your still in middle school, let this one go but learn from it.
ask her out, if she says no then just be friends its her loss, im sure you will find someone else, theres plenty more fish in the sea

No comments:

Post a Comment