Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need girl advice Read details I really need some help especially a girls?

Im not very good looking nor do i have a great body im kinda built but still a little chuby...I dont have to good looking of a face either. I can be funny but sometimes i can get really obnoxious and i no girls hate tht...i play baseball which im decent at....i can talk to girls when im with a group of people...its starting a coversasion with them alone thats a problem...I like this girl and one of my friends is going out with her and i cant stand it when they cuddle and crap....i really want to get a girl to like me and go out with me...but one that i am also attracted to...im 15 and still a prude...i feel weird asking strangers for help but i dont no how i can have a girl like me...i no people always say be yourself but girls dont like ME.....im sorry my details were long.I need girl advice Read details I really need some help especially a girls?
Hello! Listen, 15 is a terribly difficult age. Brains aren't fully developed, bodies aren't fully developed, most girls haven't learned that looks aren't the most important thing, and most guys are bumbling idiots. I really don't mean to be insulting here, I'm trying to be very honest. My point is, you have plenty of time to learn the ropes of women. Making a sincere effort at this age indicates to me that you're on the right track to becoming a man that any girl would be lucky to end up with.





I do have a couple of suggestions for you. I understand being insecure about your looks; almost every teenager is, at least a little bit... even the hottest girl in your class. A key to getting a girl to like you is learning to like yourself, all of who you are. Then you can be confident with who you are, and not only does that help you personally in many ways, but girls are attracted to confidence. You said you can be funny but sometimes you can get really obnoxious, and I suspect it turns into obnoxious when you're trying too hard. Natural confidence will help get rid of that urge to try too hard. A good way to start a conversation with a girl one-on-one is to ask questions and really listen to the answers. ';How's your day going,'; is a good and very simple one. Finally, don't try to be like all the other guys who are trying to get laid or being jerks to girls. I know it's the teenage norm, but if you never get into that habit, you'll never have to learn to break it the hard way. Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment