Thursday, December 31, 2009

So there's this girl...advice appreciated.?

Alright there's this girl at school who I think is into me. We've got 2 classes together and we talk a lot, I'm just not sure where to go from here, because I'm not sure whether to ask for an email or a phone number or what. Any suggestions?So there's this girl...advice appreciated.?
Go take a risk. Ask her for her phone number- but don't just say ';I want your cell.'; Hint at it, tell her that maybe you'll need help with homework/studying. Or ask her if she wants to do some studying with you.So there's this girl...advice appreciated.?
ask for her number or one afternoon to go get some coffee since you guys are always talking...just go for it don't hesitate.
go up to her make her laugh make her laugh moere than ask for her phone #

No comments:

Post a Comment