Sunday, December 27, 2009

Someone tell me why.... (girl advice...)?

why are girl s so confusing and fickle? met this girl on match. talked for a few weeks on there, i gave her my myspace. we got busy and didnt talk for a week or so, then which she sent me a msg on myspace and requested me as a friend. i accepted and we exchanged about 30 emails on there. we both said we enjoyed talking to each other. i said we should meet up. in which she brought up 3 other time, one of which was agreeing we should meet up, then few days later, i asked what she is doing next week. .. she says, ';hanging out with u silly.'; and then she brings it up again to make arrangements on when / where. we decide on a place/day..she lives 30 mins away and i even said ';sure ill go to ur city'; when she said she was having car trouble. the noon of the day we were suppose to meet, she txts me saying she is about to get a tooth pulled, and is really sorry cant make it, and asks if we can reschedule. i say yeah of course, and she txts back with, o good i was hoping ud say that.


dont hearSomeone tell me why.... (girl advice...)?
whats with all this online dating!


seriously people how can you like someone youve never talked to in person or met?Someone tell me why.... (girl advice...)?
i remember reading this like a month ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment