Sunday, December 27, 2009

GIRL ADVICE!: HAIRY LEGS IN A GUY TURN OFF OR NOT?

im a guy.......n since its summer tyme here in L.A


ive noticed more ppl in shorts n more ppl makin comments bout tha ppl wearing them..............lol





.


im curious to knoe wether gurls find it a turn off wen a guy has shorts and his legs are hairy.... i know it might not be the first thing girls look at but im sure it matters





i know sum girls prefer hairy legs in a guy because they dont like shaved legs that look femenine in a guy...or like the guy hasnt hit puberty yet.....lol





other gurls find hairy legs a huge turn off and gross..


personally i knoe girls who hav diff opinions on dis but i want to knoe wut tha majority of GIRLS think...




















guys: feel free to comment...watta hell...GIRL ADVICE!: HAIRY LEGS IN A GUY TURN OFF OR NOT?
I think that really hairy legs are a turn off but don't shave your legs maybe just a trim if they're VERY long. I don't like guys in shorts but capris I'm okay with... You should just stick with leg hair!!


-All girls have dif opinions...


Good Luck!!!!GIRL ADVICE!: HAIRY LEGS IN A GUY TURN OFF OR NOT?
I'm a girl and I think it looks better if a guy has less hairy legs but certainly not shaved. I have heard women say they like hairy men lol but I have never heard any say they thought the hairless look was sexy. Don't know what the trend is in L.A. though.
It kinda goes both ways. Personally I find the very hairy (like werewolf hairy) GROSS. But if the guy has blonde hair he'll most likely have lighter hair, but as long as it's not crazy hairy, it's ok =)
for me as a girl guys with hair is not a big concern but a girl with hairy legs not cute but 4 u it would be fine
It's not terribly bad.
doesnt really matter,
I definitely hate guys who shave their legs. Make them look girly! :-(
dont shave legs man
i shave my legs for sport. if a guy has a reason to shave like sports etc then i don't mind. otherwise leave it alone

No comments:

Post a Comment