Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice?

I moved from Boise to Kuna during the change of semesters. (I have been here about 2-3 quarters) Boise is a city, and kuna is a rural farming town. Because of this I simply cant find a girl to call my own. Last Friday (its Sunday now) this girl from across the street walked over and talked to me. We talked about myself skating, her cheerleading, do we have a bf/gf etc. after about an hour of talking, I sensed we were about out of topics and it was almost nine anyways so I said I had to make dinner for my younger sibling (and I did) although I hadnt really paid attention to her before because she was older, and GORGEOUS so I just didnt. I want to hang out with her more (near the end of the conversation she suggested it) but I'm never really alone, and I'm pretty sure she doesnt wanna just sit and watch me and my friends skate (although in the past few days she has? wtf?) she's a junior and im a freshman...thats a big deterent, also, she goes out w/ mostly preppy athletes......help?Girl advice?
Listen, she came over to you. That was a big step for her. She probably said to herself, yes he's only a freshman, but I'm attracted to him, so I'll just bite the bullet and have a chat with him and see how lit goes. She mentioned something about getting together again, so obviously she is interested. I think you should take the next step and ask her to do something. If you're not sure what to do maybe she has some ideas. You've got a gorgeous girl that wants to see you again, so for it!!
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment