Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need girl advice!?

I've been talking to this girl I work with. I was just gonna leave it at what it is just some fun and flirting. She asked me if I liked her today. I told her that it was a hard question b/c I have to get to know her a little better before I would say I like someone b/c usaully when I like someone I end up dating them. I'm not sure I wanna date her b/c we work together, she's been talking to other people, and or career goals are diff. She told me she likes me, and really wants to get to know me better. We are both 20. I'm just wondering if I should just think of it as something more then just someone who I might end up hooking up with when we're drunk or a make out buddy, or should I really really take it slow and see what happens. I mean I really really like her, I didn't want to tell her that but the more I hang out with her and talk to her the more I get attracted to her. What should I do?Need girl advice!?
take it slow.. but show her also that you like her. if she is the kind of girl you really want to be with then tell it to her. before you tell it to her consider this first:


1. is she worth your love?


2. does she have the characters you want from a lady that you want to be with.


3. Do you really like her that much that you are already in love with her...





if it is all yes then go tell her before someone else grab herNeed girl advice!?
It seems too early to be fussing over it. Take it the way you usually take these things and see how it develops.
Your twenty, take your time and have fun.
First talk to your boss, see what your works guidelines are for dating others you work with. Then I would take it slowly. If she likes you, she should understand. You can always speed it up as you get to know her better.
It's best not to sleep with someone you work with. If it doesn't work out, it makes it very difficult for everyone. Love unfortunately has no boundaries. If there is a strong attraction, take it very slow. Maybe it will work out. Good Luck
tell her that you like her and that you would like to get to know her.Also tell the girl that you want to take it slow.so it wont be a hook up. Just because you work together could be a good thing and a better opportunity to get to know her. Now go take her out and get to know her what are you waiting for.


good luck.
Ask her out! take it slow,but see if you have a good time together,and get to know her better. Try not to rush sex though,ok?
Just give it a try, maybe she is the one for u, u will never know until u give it a chance, all the best of luck to u!
I did this exact same thing. I decided to take it REAL slow. It wasnt long before i saw we were not going to work and i was happy i didnt do anything i would regret. take it from me its real hard to work with some one you dated and it didnt work out. Be careful and take you time.
get know about her first before you tell about your feelings.take time and make a good decision whether she is suitable for you or not.
i would take it slow and try to control ur feelings.sometimes office relationships can be difficult.but keep ur head up if u r meant to be u will know soon enough.love can be complicated.=)
just like you say you going to take it slow and what ment to be it is going to be.have fun!
Well I think you should just follow your heart.If your fisrt thoughts were that she might just be a make out buddy then she probably is.
You won't know unless you try...

No comments:

Post a Comment