Thursday, December 31, 2009

I NEED GIRL ADVICE ON GUYS.?

Ok i have this kid in my class who one day says he loves me and then the next we are cursing at eachother........ does he like me or not? oh and i dont like him but it would help to kno if he did cuz then i would kno how he feels so i dont keep bagging on him.........and advice would be helpful...........................I NEED GIRL ADVICE ON GUYS.?
Sometimes the schoolboy hits the girl he likes, then he gives her a flower. Then hits her again. I'd say he likes you.





And he doesn't 'love' you.I NEED GIRL ADVICE ON GUYS.?
Alright so he loves you and the whole arguing thing-thats the main sign he likes you, and i possible sign that deep down you might like him. But yeah he soooooo likes you so at a time when yall arent cursing at each other talk to him about him saying he loves you and tell him to be serious during the conversation
I have hurt people, so please go away I believe that a long time cheater's heart, I





believe that retribution would like to meet a kind-hearted you, because I definitely was





not a smart woman, I like pure happiness, like a simple life, infighting and suspicion





will allow me to feel tired, I think in my lifetime have a sincere smile ..hope ypu can





wriote to my address: http://WorldLoveLand.com/en/lang135000about_fengru.html


i will wait fpe you!pleaseneave let me sad.ok?
yeah just get to know him and if he likes you then he'll ask you out

No comments:

Post a Comment