Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl Advice!!! Do you think she likes me?

This girl who I know in person never really spoke to me before. She was kinda indifferent and ignored me a lot. I told her this girl had a crush on me in 7th grade and she told all of her friends. And when I saw them they teased me a lot like crazy.. I don't know know she does this. Now she keeps talking about this girl from 7th grade on my facebook and keeps reminding me about her. Me and her also posted like 80 times on facebook because she kept wanting to talk to me. I like her too but she just was so mean to me before that I just can't trust the way she is. What do you all think?Girl Advice!!! Do you think she likes me?
How long has it been since 7th grade? If it's been more than a year then I don't really think the way she acted in 7th grade can be the only thing you judge her on. Just go for it.Girl Advice!!! Do you think she likes me?
i think she likes you but You may have to ask her out instend of her asking you out
Sorry to say but i think she is just leading you on to hurt you again how old are yo


u?

No comments:

Post a Comment