Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need some girl advice?

Well I like this girl and I've decided it's time to walk up to her and ask her out. Well what are some things I should say? I want to find out if she likes me or not and if she wants to hangout sometime. I'm looking for some tips guys and ladies LOL . Thanks!I need some girl advice?
well, first strike up a conversation, the see weather she likes you, by her playing with her hair, loads of eye contact, etc,I need some girl advice?
So good for you in taking that step...confidence to a girl is a good thing. :) But don't overdo it when you go up to her, stay casual and be friendly. Since it sounds like you two don't know eachother that well?...don't come off creepy. If you get the vibe that she is interested and isn't weirded out (which I'm sure she won't be) then just be like hey do you wanna hang out sometime go do something? That way it comes off as you have a life too, but I think your interesting and want to get to know you more. You don't want to come off as needy or pysco. ha! Girls can be complicated I know..good luck..you'll do great!
how about, ';hey baby, you wanna get together and have some coffee and a donut? i'm buying!';





if that doesn't get her i don't know what will!
just go up to her and start off a normal conversation. then when youve got her laughing ask her 'hey ive got nothing to do this week(end), wana get together?' its casual and its not so OMG LETS GO OUT BABEEE!
Does she act nervous? Does she smile when she sees you? Does she talk about you to other people a lot? Get one of your friends to go undercover. GOOD LUCK!!
the best thing is to walk up to her and ask her, that's the only way to really find out because friends might lie

No comments:

Post a Comment