Thursday, December 31, 2009

A little girl advice on a problem of mine?

Okay here is my problem. Two years ago i met this girl who ill call Robin. We instantly became good friends and a week later I found out she liked me. I liked her two. I didn't ask her out and she didn't ask me out because my best friend liked her too. Instead she went out with her x-boyfriend who ill call James and i went out with another girl who i didn't have feelings for as strong as i did for Robin. 1 week later i broke up with this girl and today Robin is still with James. Me and Robin are best friends to this day also but the thing is I never stopped liking her. I know she might feel something for me because one time when her and James were on a ';break'; she let me kiss her(James is a good guy although sometimes him and Robin get in fights). She also told me one time if my friend didn't like her at the same time as me she would have asked me out. I haven't had a girl friend sense i broke up with the one I mentioned earlier mostly because of Robin. I am a sophomore in high school, Robin is a Junior, and James is a senior. And after James graduates and goes to college I'm pretty sure they're planning on sticking together, but who knows? So basically my question is what do I do? Do I tell her how I feel? Do I just stay her best friend? Do I wait and see if her and James break up some day? I just can't stop thinking about her. Advice would be greatly appreciated.A little girl advice on a problem of mine?
i would just talk to her about your feelings one day... if yall are best friends she will be happy to talk to you about it... just dont get your hopes up that she likes you too because it sounds like she really likes her boyfriend...





tell her that you wanna stay friends with her reguardless of what she says abt how you feel...





just talkin to her might help you be able to find someone special for yourself





best of luckA little girl advice on a problem of mine?
wait for them to break up and if they are going to it will when he goes to collage! It's hard to be so far apart and you will be there! just keep in touch with her and remain friends!
Tell her how you fell, thats what I would want, maybe, in a note or texting if you want.
Tell her how you feel. But say you don't want this mess up your friendship, you just have to let it out...
stay her friend try not to get in between them and if anything does happen with them don't rush things
If I were you, I would tell that person how you feel.
well....this is a tough one. um if it was me i would ask her whats shes planing on doing. such as continuing being with ';james';. and ask her if she would ever wont to go out with you. good luck
Confucious says: Life is not complicated. People make it complicated.





Do what would make you feel the best.
wow that was long
just stfu and let james ride
Brother, you don't have a problem. Single men and women cannot be friends. There will always be ';feelings'; from one or both. Best friends is just BS. Best friends is just your way to show her what a ';nice'; guy you are. She either likes you romantically or not. If her boyfriend is still in the picture, then she is with him because she thinks she can change him, it's a challenge. Women have that nurturing quality. You my friend, are safe. She knows that if her relationship fails, you will be there..where's the challenge? At your age, games are played. Stop being there. Let her know what she's missing. You obviously mean something to her. Tell her: ';good luck w/ your relationship, I wish you the best.'; Whenever they fail, and they will, you cannot be there to pick up the pieces. This is where you have to ask yourself: Do I want her as my girlfriend, or do I want to comfort her until she finds another A-hole to date.


Good luck. You can do it!!
Personally, I say stay away from her. She's playing both of you. Why would you even want to be with someone and she is not being completely faithful or honest with James. If you get with her what makes you think that she wouldn't do this with one of your friends. And plus you guys are young, you are going have that same feeling if you wait for someone a little more serious about relationships than what Robin seems to be.
you need to tell her how you feel because if u never tell her she never knows and then your stuck because she can't help if she doesn't know and if she is staying w/ this guy this long then she must really like him so maybe you shouldtry to find a girl w/ stuff in common w/ u and then someday u'll find the right girl. and if he goes off to college he'll wind up dumping her and finding someone else and she might come running back to u but i wouldn't let her have u cause u deserve better and she stayed w/ her boyfriend and then they went on a ';break'; and then she lets u kiss her well i think she is using u but idk thats me. advise from a girl. good luck
Talk to her and tell her how you feel. Dont just tell her you want to be with her and you have feelings for her, tell her that even if she doesnt want to be with you like that then you still want to be her best friend. Dont make her feel like she has to either date you or be nothing because chances are shell freak and push you away. If shes in love with this other guy tho then u have to think very carefully about what you want for her. Is she happy now? Would she be happier with you? Dont let her get away from you though whatever you want to be to her.
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment