Sunday, December 27, 2009

GIRL ADVICE - HELP I TOLD THIS GIRL I LIKE HER!!!!!!?

Okay there is this girl i really like .......... and everyone says we are constantly flirting with each other always laughing joking touching each other etc............ Today I attempted to ask her out


We did it via ipod ......... she was sitting next to me i told her to read my notes and i said ';I really really like ';like'; you'; she replied ';Yes I like you aswell and we will discuss it later'; (There was more conversation but thats main point.


Then we had one final remaining lesson where she looked baffled/shocked or surprised .........


she didnt talk much. Then end of the day when it was time to go she waved at me and said bye!


She has come on msn/facebook and is still online but on appear offline she has not said one word to me? Im quite surprised? Is it because she doesnt like me or she doesnt want to hurt my feeling or does she actually like me? Im so confused at this present moment? Someone help! why hasnt she spoken to me at all about this matter since getting home? And no shes not busy Lol!





Help!!!!GIRL ADVICE - HELP I TOLD THIS GIRL I LIKE HER!!!!!!?
Well, if this has taken place in the last few hours,then you should chill! If not, then just ask. I think you might be jumping to conclusions! She said,';I like you as well.'; How old are you? If you're in HS, then maybe she's never been in a relationship. MS, same deal. RELAX!GIRL ADVICE - HELP I TOLD THIS GIRL I LIKE HER!!!!!!?
maybe she has homework, you said she looked baffled at, maybe she is working on that. or maybe she is nervous about what to say to you, because she likes you too. You have to give her time and dont ever let her know that you know she was on facebook or whatever, that makes you look like a stalker. she will tell you what she wants you to know when she wants you to know it.





you should just play it cool for now and give her some time.
ok so im a girl and im sorry to say, but i think she just wants to be friends. i think you should still stay freinds with her, but like dont bring up the conversation again cause its just REALLY awkward. she doenst want to be mean to you, but if you make it awkward, then shes gonna hafta be mean. just let it go buddy, if you really care about her, you wouldnt make your friendship awkward and weird.
hmm, well chances are she likes you but doesn't know if she's ready for a comitment. I'd give her time to think about it. Don't give up on her. and don't be sad if she doesn't like you the way you like her. Maybe she thinks about u in a different way and didn't realize u like her like that. don't be sad. If you don't talk in a week or two i would call her on her cell or try to talk in person. hope it works out for you!
OK You like her, and told her so.


Good for you.


Now the ball is in her court.


Wait for an answer.


It's a fact of life that not all the people we like are going to like us back,


but we won't know until we try.


Better get used to it now.
Well, it can be that she likes you but doesn't want to rush the things. Wait for a more relax and private place where you can tell her face to face. She should tell you then.
She could like you but she may be scared to take it further. She might also not like you like that and doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
Do not text her - TALK to her. Later does not necessarily mean in 5 minutes. Talk to her tomorrow and see where it goes.





Good Luck!
ok she was shocked you like her but she didnt like you in that way that you liked her that happens alot but all i can say is move on thats it
all girls ever want is for a boy to say ';i like u '; but wen der is no1 else there
ASK HER IN PERSON!! IT MAKES THE GIRL KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LIKE HER.
talk 2 her first
SHES WAITING FOR YOU!! :O
just go up to her and ask her, one on one
yeh agree ask her
I only have two suggestions as to what this could be.


1) She does like you, but isn't quite sure what she's wants to do about it yet. She might be taking this time to think. Especially if there is another guy that she is interested in as well. The mature thing to do would have been to tell you, ';Look. I am interested in you. I just need a little bit of time to myself to think this through.';


2) It's possible that she's not interested in dating you. Girls can flirt with whomever they want to and not necessarily be interested in ';that way';. So, she might be distancing herself from you - almost running away from the situation.


Either way, it sounds like she is not handling herself in a mature way. If you're still confused after today, I would definitely bring it up yourself. There is no shame in asking for communication - it shows that you know what you want and are willing to make things awkward to get it. You don't have to sit around wondering what she's thinking!


Good luck - I hope you get some clarity :)
Sounds similar to a situation I was in, and my advice is to not give up hope. I told a girl I really like about how I felt over a month ago, and initially she was quite surprised (not the reaction I was expecting - I thought she felt the same way) but recently a friend revealed to me that she does really like me, and now we're going out. I'm still not sure why at first she didn't tell me how she felt. Maybe she didn't feel that way at the time, who knows. You've told this girl how you feel, and that's all you can do. Don't pester her, the ball is in her court now. You've played your part, and she won't hate you for liking her.
Hi. Telling a girl that you like her too much too early on is unlikely to help you. What you need to do is make her feel attraction and you were on the right track if you were flirting, especially if you do it with humor and sarcasm. Give her a hard time, tease her and show her quite the contrary: that you are not really into her and that she should be the one chasing you. An excellent website with great tips on how to succeed with girls is www.conquistadornatural.com. I learnt a lot from it and believe me, not long ago I was a total idiot with the gals. Good luck.
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment