Sunday, December 27, 2009

Girl advice PLEASE!!!?

I am upset because all of my friends have boyfriends and i feel left out. I kinda feel that no boy likes me enough. I do like someone but he has a girlfriend who is my best friend... what should i do?Girl advice PLEASE!!!?
i was like that last yr, but somehow i got some guys chasin after me,...cute ones





lol





um first what I DID, is over the summer is likst liek 2 pounds..lol





thn i prob. gained thouse 2 pounds back.... plus 10 mroe





anywayss





i wear abercrombie everyday almost, and wear color ful clothes





i dont show to much intrest in FOOD and PRETEND i dont kno to much abotu sports..lol guys want to help me, an soon they r ur best friends








also u should always leave ur hair open,w/ bangs (no hairband) boys dig that (or so they say)





after u r friends w. a dude u just have to get ur flirt on!!! lol or just compliment their hair lol





leave the guy u like, there r more guys, u just have to find them








ps. wear clothes that make u luk thin, if ur like me hu is overwieightGirl advice PLEASE!!!?
DONT TOUCH HIM!!


LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU WOULD NOT WANT TO DO THAT TO YOUR BEST FRIEND. YOU SHOULD TALK TO OTHER BOYS AT YOUR SCHOOL AND MAYBE YOU WILL FIND SOMEONE YOU WILL LIKE. ITS NOT GOOD TO GO AFTER YOUR FRIEND MAN THATS JUST WRONG
i am the exact same as you :(


i gave you a star, I'll be watching for answers, too...


all i can say is just be patient.
Find your own man. You are still young. Live life and enjoy school. Boys will always be there.
until u get a boyfriend (if you want one)


Act like ur the **** haha


say stuff like ';i'd rather be the girl nobody can have';


or say ';whatever screw guys'; lol

No comments:

Post a Comment