Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girl advice/crush help? please answer, im crushed?

okay so i like this boy A LOT, like all year, and i know him well and we sit next to eachother during last period. we are friends which im happy about, but he has a 'thing' with another girl in my grade, who i have never really gotten along with. he talks about her to me and around me a lot and it hurts really bad to know that hes so happy with someone else and the only person who could make me happy is him. i mean, im happy that hes happy, but that doesnt make it hurt any less or make me want him any less. in the halls he always smiles at me and i really don;t know how to act around him because i know hes pretty much taken and i don't want to cause drama by flirting with him. he always watches me walk by hardly ever says hi. today, after school his sports team was outside the school and i was sitting waiting for my mom to pick me up and my friend said he kept looking over at me. hes just sending me mixed signals because he talks to me all the time in class and sits next to me every day but out of class he doesnt ignore me, but its like hes intimidated of me adn doesnt know how i would react if he talked to me. when i see him i don't smile all the time because im not sure if i want him to know i like him and such.





im sorry this is so long but im just so confused and hurt and i really like him. its more than just a crush, its been building up all year and i feel like i know him so well. but i just don't know why he acts the way he does.





also, i know im only in highschool and theres plenty of time later for love and relationships but i just want someone to care about me and make me feel wanted, because right now i don't feel wanted or needed.





any advice? please helpGirl advice/crush help? please answer, im crushed?
First off, everyone feels that way in their teens.


There are reasons that a crush is called that. You feel all kinds of emotions crushing inside of your head and heart, and they seem impossible to deal with.


We can't change anyone else's feelings.


You are loved by your friends and family. That will have to help you see the things they value and admire in you.


You will be OK, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment