Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need Girl Advice PLEASE?

6/7 weeks ago, my GF of 1.5 years broke up with me. We were very much in love, best friends, confided in each other, talked about marriage, etc. She told me she doesnt feel the passion and doesnt feel romantically wanting me anymore. This obviously did hurt. Since then we have had limited contact. Originally I told her she was too important to my life and I still wanted her around. She said she needed space and couldnt be there right now. I gave her space, and a week or so later she called to remind me of songs and tell me about a movie that is coming out. Every one of my friends says if there is any remote chance of reconciling, it Has to come from her and I should not contact her. Every time I dont contact her, she will call or text something small to me (like wanting to return our stuff to each other) and she is nice about it, but then i start to text her and she kind of backs off at the idea of even grabbing lunch. What is the best way to handle this if i do want her in my life???I need Girl Advice PLEASE?
Give her the space she needs. It seems like she wants you when you don't act interested (like when you don't call), so don't call or text her. Just try (and I know it is hard) to act like you're okay with the situation, I really hope she comes around, you seem to really love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment