Thursday, December 31, 2009

Need some girl advice here!?

Theres this girl that I like. Ive known bout her for several years but we have never really had a conversation. She did say hi (myname) to me once (this was then echoed out by her friends) and that was it. Shes not really said anything to me since


At high school she always seemed very shy around me. She wouldnt really talk around me, once when her friend came and talked to one of my friends, she just stood out of the way so I couldnt see her and she didnt say anything


I know she has mentioned me to her friends but she could of just been telling them that I lived near her and that could of been it.


I have left high school now for about a year and I dont see her much anymore, so I tried to add her as a friend on a social network. She didnt accept. I tried again and she did. I tried talking to her on icq. She completely ignored (didnt say(write) a word) me for a few weeks. then she removed me as her friend and removed me from her icq.


Does this mean she doesnt like me?Need some girl advice here!?
Yeah probably. It seems your being a bit to clingy and you need to give her some space. However, if she's just really,really shy maybe she just needs to decide if she likes you or not and it's her decision to talk to you. I say just give her some space.Need some girl advice here!?
no she doesnt like u. y r u chasing after this damn girl? cant u find someone better who wont ignore u like ur nothing?
that's what it sounds like to me. or she has a boyfriend that made her delete you. either way i would forget about it, and if she wants to she will contact you in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment