Sunday, December 27, 2009

Some girl advice please?

So I really like this girl and we hung out this weekend. She plays with her hair when she talks to me, touches me, and things like that. We ended up getting a hotel room and hung out all night. We didn't kiss or have sex or anything, but snuggled in bed for a little bit in the morning. Mutual friends have told me that when she likes someone, she'll make the move first and come onto him. She didn't do that with me but I got some average signals. Her friend also said that she does that to a lot of people. When I took her home, about 2 hours later she called me telling me she wanted to hang out. I told her I would call her back when I'm ready, but she didn't answer. She also called me today but I missed the call. So I wonder if she's really into me or not? The last time I had a girlfriend was maybe 5 years ago and I've only hooked up with 3 girls between that. So I guess I would call myself average looking. I gained more confidence and lost weight so that's helped me more.Some girl advice please?
sounds to me like she's confused. or maybe she's just trying to tease you, but i'd say she's more confused. maybe she's indescisive and can't make up her mind whether she wants to take it to the next level or not. all you can really do is see what happens, life is a bi*** haha. good luck though!Some girl advice please?
ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTS!!!!!!!!


Any girl likes honestly...
she might be just making fun of u!!!


she just want some guys to admire her


so u should talk to her


and ask her to be honest
Try talking to her.


If she doesnt like you then she doesnt deserve a guy like you!
She Either Likes You Hella


Or Your Just A Really Good Friend


And She Likes Kickin It With you.


%26lt;3Shelly
i am so confused


why get a hotel room...then nothing?


that makes me scratch my head





but, regardless of what happens i am glad you are getting your confidence back


:)
Don't worry! i think that you should talk to her about it!
Maybe she isn't sure that u love her or not and that is the reason she's acting like that.i mean the touching,playing with hair and u name it.She wants u attracts u by doing that stuff.call her and date her again.


peace
-if you see her talking to alot of guys then she is a FLIRT..





- if she only talks with you alot! she likes you!!!..i think that's the answer!


probably she wants you to kiss her now-go for it!!


good luck!!! i hope i helped
If she is willing to call u so many times, i think that she likes you. But how deep is her feelings on u, i cant tell by that. Maybe as your friend said that she do this to other guys before. Try to talk to her and ask her what she wants. Good luck to you!
If that girl like you yhan he will call you and this is the main thing that the girl wanted your company but the most important thing is that you will be wise to her and tell her about your past because the girls like the honest people.
y r u waitin 4 her call???cnt u call her???but i guess shes just doin tp wit u,
Like everyone is saying, you really need to ask her.


She may not have made a move on you, but she may realise she likes you too much to act like that out of respect.
Honestly she probably likes you from the way she's acting. Or at the very least she's attracted to you physically.
HOLD ON





OK WELL i would have to sound like she likes you casuse she called u a couple of times.


lol but she kinda seems like she likes to mess with ppl cause she wont tell u she likes you but sheel call u and then not answer.





but i say take a chance she seems like she likes u
Well hun I would have to say that the best thing to do would be hang out with her some more. Hang out with her and some friends and see if she gravitates to you or if she acts the same way with everyone. Stop setting yourself up by singling her out with the hotel room stuff. If you need an immediate answer you could always just ask her. Girls are pleasantly surprised by the direct approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment