Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Girl advice! Dropping hints or just being friendly?

I've known her for a while, and though we live far away right now, I'm transferring colleges to one that's far closer. Since the last time I was able to visit about a month ago, our friendship has gotten a lot closer, and I'm pretty sure she's dropping hints but I'd definitely like some advice on the matter, cause I'm not used to this whole long range thing.





10 mins after I left after hanging out with her, I got a text saying it was too bad we couldn't hang out longer.





The next day I find a facebook post that says '(my name)!x3' (no idea what that means btw)





Since then we've been texting or IM'ing each other at least once every 2 days, compared to once every week and a half, and it's being started both ways.





She said I should definitely transfer cause she would visit me a ton, and offered to help me move in if I did so.





She offered to talk to me after a rough weekend (long story)





She also posted just yesterday that she loves my new facebook picture... in all capitals.





On the flip side tho... it seems like unless she's the one who starts texting, I generally don't get responses longer than a sentence. Though, if she sends me one (for example, one was just Hey!!), I got about a paragraph in response to 'hey, how's it going?', just as one example. I'm just kinda thoroughly confused by all this... I like her a lot and would love to ask her out but I have no idea how to do so until I transfer in a month and a half.





Also, if you are reading this, and you know who you are... please don't get too mad at me =PGirl advice! Dropping hints or just being friendly?
ya shes droppin hints.


answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment