Thursday, December 31, 2009

* Need Some GIrl Advice *?

I am 16 and a sophomore in high school. I go to a fairly small school where everyone knows all the ppl in their grade and also ppl from other grades. Anyway I do not talk to any girls and I dont think any like me or even notice me. I am not very popular. I am on the baseball team so I know a lot of cool guys who have a lot of girl friends but I am not close to any so I dont have anybody who can help me out. So how can I just like remake myself or whatever in girls eyes at school? I dont need a makeover or anything. My clothes are fine I just wear like American Eagle or sports stuff or whatever so thats fine. Its like I need to go back in time and make an effort to make friends with the girls at school. It seems like it is too late now b/c all the girls have already made their guy friends it seems and since I know all the girls I dont know how to become their friend b/c if I just go up to them and start talking it would feel awkward for me since I shoulda did that long ago.* Need Some GIrl Advice *?
start making conversation and fast. When you talk, a lot of people will be surprised. If you've done a lot of listening during your silent years then you probably know whos who. talk to girls that you know are nice, and work from there.
  • green makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment