Thursday, December 31, 2009

Girl Advice Please!?

I already asked a similar question but I didnt get much advice.





I'm in college and I am really good friends with this one girl. I really like her and I think she likes me. She's hard to read because she doesnt show what she feels very much.





Last night we partied but left early and sat on her bed talking late into the night. Our legs were touching and our hands were barely touching most of the time. I made her laugh a bit.





This morning she calls me up and asks if I want to go get breakfast (she's never done that before) and we ended up hanging out all day and having dinner together alone. Was this a date? What should I do? I've never had a gf before and I'm worried about asking her out because she is my good friend above all else.





Please help, I dont want to wait because she'll think I'm not interested. I don't like to flirt excessively.Girl Advice Please!?
This isn't a date, this is just an outing to get to know each other better. Before you ask her out, you should have more outings of this type. Next time it's your turn to ask her, so maybe you can ask her out to dinner or lunch but don't go anywhere too formal yet.





I understand where you're coming from about flirting excessively. You really don't need to do that. In this case you can show interest in her by steadily keeping in contact with her and requesting her presence. I think if you guys are good friends there's no need for games, and once you're sure she likes you as much as you like her, asking her out will be simple.Girl Advice Please!?
i would say definately go for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment